Diesel Tech Industries has the only positive air shutoff system available with comprehensive event logging build in. Our event logging tracks all events such as maintenance cycling, emergency shutdown, updating and more. Accompanying each log is a timestamp to verify the time and date of the event, as well as other data such as speed, RPM, battery voltage, and temperature, providing as many details as possible. Unlike our competitor’s passive systems, DTI is always working, and safeguarding.
Only at Diesel Tech Industries we offer event logging featuresEvent Logging
- Real-time event logs that provide a detailed report of all ongoing activity of the Guardian system, including emergency shutdowns, daily maintenance cycling, manual shutdowns, and more.
- Maintains records of overall run-times for both vehicle engines, and PTO systems.
- Documents proper maintenance
- Each log entry is attached with a time-stamp
- Log third party “Off-Truck” equipment use, such as products from BASE Engineering and SeeLevel™ system
Logs can be accessed by connecting to the Valve Control Unit (VCU) to a compatible device with our software. Compatible devices include all windows-based computers, and most Android systems.
- With more detailed and accurate data, the system can identify potentially hazardous conditions and prevent catastrophic failures and prevent them
Accountability and Liability Protection
- With a log of all maintenance, daily tests, and emergency events,it is possible to track and prove due diligence
System Health Monitoring
- Monitoring battery voltages and daily test results, you can operate with confidence your system is protected